Location: Linda Vista, Gpe
1. Unloading of the merchandise at reception.
2. Handling of merchandise within the warehouse.
3. Charge in the delivery of the merchandise.
4. Inspect and document entry and exit of merchandise.
5. Report all the irregularities that are detected in the warehouse to your immediate boss. 6. Rearrangement of merchandise to optimize spaces.
7. I arrange, palletize merchandise and stow the merchandise, as long as the merchandise can be handled manually.
8. Keep the load units clean and report any failure of the same to your immediate boss.
9. Keep all warehouse facilities clean. (warehouses and patios)
10. Manual loading or unloading maneuvers.
11. Assist the forklift operators in all movements of the warehouse.
12. Assists and supports the physical inventory of incoming or outgoing goods.
In charge of handling the forklift, maneuvering different types of merchandise and attachments (Clamp), warehouse inventory management, FIFO warehouse control system, quality systems, product loading and unloading control, support in the delivery of orders to customers.
Additional: knowledge in warehouse management, driver’s license, forklift license. Attitude: honesty, punctuality, knowing how to do their job and spirit of service
Compensation Scheme Competitive salary Pay per week. Loyalty, attendance and punctuality bonuses Benefits of Law and 30 days of Christmas bonus Two uniforms a year Work environment Increase